A comprehensive guide to air conditioning, refrigeration & heat pump technologies.
Contains full explanations and examples/questions throughout.
Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heat Pump Technologies Reference Manual has been created from over 20 years of training and assessing of experience. Covering 11 sections of in depth information and examples this 264 page A4 manual is a excellent reference point for any Technician/Engineer/Designer of ACR&HP equipment.
The reference manual covers the following topics:
• Air conditioning and refrigeration fundamentals
• Heat load calculation fundamentals
• Equipment and system types
• Major refrigeration components
• Refrigeration cycles
• Control and protection devices
• Pressure enthalpy
• Refrigerants and the environment
• System installation
• Electrical theory
• Appendices A-G which include easy to use forms and tables